Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's not whether you win or lose...its how you play the game

Everyone loves to win and even though you already have the ultimate prize with your fiance, there is never a shortage of contests to enter or gifts to desire. Everything from photography packages to wedding dresses, each company seems to be offering something. Sorting through all of them might seem overwhelming, and unnecessary, but I have actually happened upon some really cool vendors that I would have never seen otherwise as a result of my giveaway hunt.

A great example of this is coming across the amazing Chicago jewelry designer Erin Gallagher Jewelry.


Her jewelry is gorgeous and with a design your own option, they make the

perfect bridesmaids gifts! My personal favorites are the Meg earrings, but everything on the site is great. The contest I found simply required liking their facebook page, but I got lost on her site for hours as a result.
(photo courtesy of Erin Gallagher Jewelry)



My latest hunt has been looking around for stationary and paper goods, and my contest search actually lead to some new and exciting companies. I recently entered a contest for Hello! Lucky invitations, and what a find this was. The site is full of an endless combination of adorable paper goods, and I could totally see myself picking any number of designs for our wedding. Everything is customizable, and they will happily work with you to find the best fit for your wedding stationary. They do other invites and such too, so I'm going to save them in my back pocket for later on down the road.

(photo courtesy of Hello! Lucky)

Now, although I have yet to win anything, (fingers crossed still), I have loved this exploration of new and creative vendors for all the little details I have yet to choose. You might not win every time, or anytime for that matter...but if you land upon that perfect little extra for your already special day, I think its a pretty good close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment